UK Lingerie

Changes to SWEDISH DELIVERY. If you wish to ship to Sweden, you will now need to shop the new dedicated Swedish site. Alternatively, if you’d like to continue to ship to friends and family in the UK, you can still shop our UK site.

UK Lingerie has the biggest collection of lingerie, nightwear, bras, bottoms and other forms of undergarments you can think of. Material is breathable and soft. We want to give you the best service by using cookies and similar technologies.

Shop Soma's exclusive collection of women's lingerie, bras, panties, swimwear, sleepwear & more. Free shipping for Love Soma Rewards members!
Booking or press inquiries: info@seebot.ga Recent press: i-D magazine radical issue Ravelin Magazine Dazed Digital No Bra: Violent Femme w. Bruce LaBruce Mother Magazine coeval magazine Dazed Digital National Anthem Project Another Magazine Dazed Digital I'm Your Man No Bra feat. Slava Mogutin Reedition Magazine Lotta Volkova and Jurgen Teller Reedition Magazine 2 Reedition .
bespoke and custom made tailored showgirl lingerie and costume to enjoy in secret or on parade.
Shop the sexiest and best-fitting bras today at Victoria's Secret. Find the perfect bra fit for you from a wide selection of styles.
Holiday Shop Everything you need to soak up the sun in style. Maternity & Nursing Bras Why you need a nursing bra and what to look for. Region GB US Final reductions: up to 70% off. LAST CHANCE: 30% OFF FIGLEAVES. 3 FOR 2 PANTIES. sale: up to 70% off.
Customers who bought this item also bought

INSTA SHOP

Local Mobility based in Lancashire offers mobility aids, disability aids, special needs equipment, Bariatric aids, Arthritis aids, Walking aids, Eating and Drinking aids and we give no obligation advice on requirements for Wheelchairs, Electric Wheelchairs, Rollators, Mobility Scooters, Adjustable Beds and Electric Recliner chairs.

Peepshow multiway tie cup bra. Bespoke Burlesque costume service. Curvy Emilie thong knickers. Josephine powder pink curvy plunge bra. Detachable tulle babydoll skirt. Bespoke corset and lingerie. Bad Alice quartercup peep tie bra. Cheeky back high waist knickers. Juanita curvy sheer tulle bra and knickers set. Curvy Emilie full back knickers.

Curvy Arachne cut out halter bodysuit. Secret peep Antoinette ouvert knickers. High waist bow back knickers. Antoinette naughty peep bra. Curvy Maria sheer lace knickers. Must-Have Boots Standout boots for autumn, with comfort in every step Shop now. This week we love Layer up in our standout knitwear.

Stay warm in our autumn essentials. Our Christmas shop is now open! Scarily good Halloween party food. Latest food news Discover the exciting new additions to our Foodhall. Kickstart a healthy lifestyle with our health hub.

BRAS Our bras and panties are, of course, the staple of the lingerie world. They provide the basic foundation of every woman's wardrobe and they can completely change the way you build the rest of your outfit, how comfortable you are throughout the day and even your own self image and self esteem can be transformed by beautiful clothing. At UK Lingerie , we are dedicated to finding more than just a standard bra the fits well and looks okay.

We want to bring the most beautiful and well designed items we can find to our loyal customers, so we go beyond just nice items, we strive to find exceptional, stand out designs for you to enjoy. We go beyond just practical designs or pretty ones. The possibilities of delightful and beautiful fashion designs are endless and we have discovered far more beautiful garments than we could have ever imagined existing.

UK Lingerie has some of the most astounding and precious designs in the world, from some of our favorite brands like Spanx , Felina and Wolford. We have carefully hunted down the most rare and delightful bras and other items, selecting only the most uncommonly excellent for our collection.

But all of this isn't to say that we are all about looks. A bra has to be supportive and comfortable, or it can lead to back and posture problems. We have gone to great lengths to make sure our bras and lingerie are all supportive and comfy in the ways that each type of lingerie needs to be. Bras should be as practical as they are beautiful and we have made sure that there is as much import from technical minds in each product as they is input from artistic ones.

Each fashion designer we have selected tests their items very sincerely and soberly to make sure they are as industrially impressive as they are visually stunning, so you won't have to sacrifice anything to wear these astounding designs. This is the true gem of quality clothing. When you find something that is exceptionally well made and considered, you needn't worry about anything.

Just like when you enjoy a ride in a beautifully designed car, the comfort of the vehicle is as absolutely vital as its performance and its beauty.

Create a FREE account and get 10% off all your orders!

Quality Lingerie & Underwear at Bra Shop UK! At Bra Shop UK we are proud to provide a service designed for your peace of mind. We specialize in personal customer care and provide a free measuring and bra fitting service from fully qualified and experienced staff. Bra Shop Online for Lingerie, Nightwear, Shapewear, Swimwear & accessories. Finest quality, great value and first class customer service. Leading brands including Fantasie, Freya, Elomi, Lepel, Triumph, Wonderbra, Shock Absorber & Royce. Expert Bra Fitting service up to K-Cup sizes. Shop Brastop for D+ Bras, Lingerie and swimwear from £ with worldwide shipping - Freya, Curvy Kate, Fantasie, Gossard, Wonderbra and more. Shop by Size; All bras & swimwear are in UK sizes. At present Unlimited Delivery is only available to customers residing in the United Kingdom.